When you’re pregnant, a new word enters your vocabulary – swaddle. It’s a funny little word and everyone starts throwing it at you. If you take a taking care of baby class, you’ll discover it means to wrap your baby up like they’re in a strait jacket. In said class you’ll likely get a little demo and be forced to fumble around with a blanket to try it several times in front of complete strangers. You won’t give it much thought until one sleepless night just after your baby’s arrived, you find yourself at your wit’s end for how to calm your baby to sleep. Then a lightbulb goes off and you think, “Let’s swaddle this baby!”
You’ll discover babies love the comfort of being swaddled. It soothes and relaxes them. You will also discover swaddling is a very tricky science which requires the right equipment. If you use the wrong blanket, your squirmy baby will pull a Houdini and make their way out. There are lots of swaddling blankets out there but there’s only one we consider to be the best – The Miracle Blanket.
Reasons Why The Miracle Blanket Is THE Best Swaddle Blanket
- Reduces fussiness allowing your baby to sleep better, deeper and longer (you, too!).
- Comfortably fits your child for several months so you won’t have to purchase them with every little growth spurt.
- The smart design makes it so your baby won’t squirm their way out of being swaddled.
- Easy for parents to use with no buttons, velcro, straps, zippers or snaps.
- Comforts baby as they transition from the cozy comfort of the womb into the outside world by mimicking many of the sensations of being in the womb.
- Pediatricians, doulas and other professionals who work with babies rave about The Miracle Blanket.
- As your baby grows, the blanket will loosen around the legs which is an intentional design feature to allow for proper development and movement of hip and knee joints.
- Because each baby has their own opinion of how they like to be swaddled, The Miracle Blanket gives parents the option to swaddle their baby with or without their feet tucked inside the blanket.
So many Bellani families have discovered for themselves why this blanket is rightly named The Miracle Blanket. If you give one gift at a baby shower, this should be it! Just take a look at this video courtesy of the folks behind The Miracle Blanket. We’re pretty sure both baby and mom are very, very thankful to whoever gave them the blanket!